Does heaven get boring?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by KingOfThatHill, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #41 KingOfThatHill, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao. I'm saying it would suck being "alive" in heaven for eternity. But a lot of people have suggested boredom does not exist in heaven. I'd certainly hope not.

2. who you wanna be chillin with then? ;)

but for real, there's so many interpretations. google. :smoke:

3. #43 KingOfThatHill, Aug 27, 2011
    I wanna chill with god bro. Jesus comes second in my book.

4. more power to ya. chill with god before ya die too tho. :smoke:

5. Morality wouldn't exist either, making it impossible to tell who deserves to go where, the concept is too silly to grasp IMO.

6. You don't actually "go" anywhere.

The kingdom of heaven is inside you, and all around you.

7. Lol I don't think you really have a choice when yo die but rather heaven and hell are personalized only to how you create them with your own thoughtsand ideas. But I feel you, id go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company. Partcularly for margarias and ciggarettes.

8. Perhaps 'heaven' will be finally having your cake and eating it too, in that regard...^^...that would be the one I would like best...until then boogie :smoke:

9. #51 KingOfThatHill, Aug 28, 2011
    The cake is a lie.

10. Of course heaven gets boring. Chaos is the spice of life. Nothing exciing would happen. You can't smoke drink or have sex if your in heaven. Basically all you can do is be a pervert and watch people do everything.

11. #53 KingOfThatHill, Aug 28, 2011
    What?!? You can't smoke drink or fuck? I'm finding a new religion.

12. I think it's basically cause anything that causes you joy is a sin??

13. perhaps its an infinite layer cake....I think at any rate, its one we cant even concieve of...only maybe a little glimmer....The idea of it doesnt stop me from being who I am but its fun to speculate

14. False concept. True and lasting happiness is found only in 'heaven'. All things people think are enjoyable in the physical world are but extremely poor substitutes for divine joy. You all have a choice though. If you want to drink and have sex, that's what you will get, by way of infinite reincarnations on earthly planets.

So all of you who don't like the idea of heaven, don't worry about it. No one can get there without intense desire for it, extreme dedication, and a dispassion for earthly things.

15. Which heaven do you belive in though. There are several different concepts of heaven. Can you even do anything sinful in heaven??

16. The only thing that keeps reality fun is the unknown. What is left when you're kickin' it with J-dawg (Jesus prefers to be called J-dawg,) smoking blunts for 10,000 years and you've come to learn every nook and cranny of the universe via J-dawg's bogarting? We get it, your dad created the universe- PASS THE BLUNT!!!!!

17. #59 KingOfThatHill, Aug 29, 2011
    Hahaha! I hope it's like that dude.

18. I don't believe there will be a concept or reality of "time" in heaven so these thoughts won't affect me as they do in this realm.