Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does heat affect weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rocknroll4ever, Jun 16, 2011.

1. So can weed be affected or go bad from heat? What if it is in the heat but out of the sun? My stash at the moment is in a somewhat heated area but i dont want it to go bad. Sorry for the newbie question im just tryin to protect my bud from any danger i may be putting it in :D

2. Heat obviously affects it.. But I don't think the heat that would be found in most rooms would do anything to it. I don't even think leaving it in direct sunlight would be enough to fuck it up (I may be wrong though)

3. No, considering weed grows outside in the hot sun and ppl use UV lights to grow all the time. Just keep it in an air tight jar and it should be good.

4. It will slowly lose potency, but unless it is moist, there is no danger. Mold is where the danger lies! As long as your pot isn't moist enough to get moldy, it is safe!

5. Naw but it drys it out. Not a big deal. Actually better for rolling joints.