Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does heat affect the potency of kief?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mattytsanchez, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I'm asking because lately my parents have been scoping out my room & the house like some cops and to be on the safe side, I've had to hide all my stuff at a hidden spot outside. I'm just stressing about hiding my grinder out there too with quite a bit of kief in it because I don't know how well it'll hold up in Arizona heat during the summer. So I'm asking you guys, does heat affect the potency of kief? And if so, how bad? Thanks & stay toasty!

2. It will just speed up the degrading and turn into cbd which gives the more body buzz..not sure about long term though

3. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']It will just speed up the degrading and turn into cbd which gives the more body buzz..not sure about long term though[/quote]

Ohh :/ Aight thanks man! :)

4. Heat to that level is fine.

But if its that bad you should move out. Fuck being an adult and having to hide things from your parents.