Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does grasscity sell cheap glass parts for bongs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LeeHarveyOswald, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I'm buying the acrylic alien bong and I wanna take out the gross metal shit cover up the carb with tape and buy a basic glass bowl slider with downstem but for some reason that's difficult these days. They all got fancy shit on it and it has brands that make it more expensive than the bong I'm getting itself. Where can I buy a basic normal ass glass bong that slides out of a normal ass glass downstem that I can fit in my shitty plastic 1 footer bong? Thank you!!

2. I mean normal ass bowl not bong srry lol

3. Most head shops will give you the basic downstem-slide combo for around 10$-15$. I have bought many but if you really want a better bong(my first was an acrylic as well) then buy a basic glass on glass bong for $70 it is a world of difference.

4. Are you too high to browse for yourself?