Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Golden Corral Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheFacter, May 31, 2013.

1. I applied at Golden Corral the other day and was wondering if they drug test the servers/cashiers. I tried googling it, but I can't find much info on servers/cashiers.

2. Nope they don't. I worked there actually as a kid as a server, cashier, as well as a bit in the kitchen. I'll tell you right now, you will make good money as a server. First of all you don't serve shit besides drinks, and all you do is basically bus. You make like $2-6 a small table in tips usually and you usually have 10+ tables at a time (depending how big the store, what time of day/what day etc). I walked out of there will $200+ a night usually (for an 8 hour shift or so) I know that isn't your question, but to answer your question again, no they def do not drug test, they ask you to sign a paper saying you are willing to do one, and they do a background check, but they don't drug test. 

3. It is common in the food industry too not drug test employees unless use at work is a issue

I work in food service many non corp place will never drug test. The place that I work if they were to require a drug test they would have no employees

4. Well jobs thar drug test are usually dangerous ones or ones that involve operating machinery or driving.
    So I'm sure they won't.