Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does GC shop accept prepaid cards?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I know, I know, this topic has been asked like 2 times in the past couple days, but no one really answered it.

I don't own a credit card due to the belief that it's evil.

Does the GC store accept prepaid VISA cards or any other? If you know, and tried it, please reply.
    Thanks

2. Yes they do. Enjoy, teenager.

3. Assuming my age makes you look foolish.

4. Really some adults don't have credit cards. I think that is a smart thing to do, that way you won't spend money you don't have.

5. Hey man, Last time I checked. You have to be 18 to purchase a prepaid credit card, No need to hate on people, not everyone wants a piece of shit credit card for the rest of their life.

6. #6 Braddock, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol actually, you don't. Any kid can purchase a prepaid gift card, which is what they are.

No actual adult, working class adult, doesn't have a credit card. Not in my opinion.

7. uhhh....there is a BIG difference between Gift cards and credit cards, In ontario and quebec you have to be 18 years of age to purchase a prepaid credit card.

A gift card anyone can buy...

8. He said prepaid credit card, not a gift card...

Anyway, good for you not owning a credit card.

Don't spend what you don't have...

trust me..

9. Are you a dumbass? Who the hell are you to say "IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB AND ARE UNDER 18"?

Well, I guess even tokers can be ignorant fools. Where I live, anyone over the age of 14 with a job can
    have a credit card if they wish to.

By the way, paypal accepts pre-paid credit cards. As such, you can add it like a normal credit card to paypal and use it like a normal credit card. Just has a limit.

10. I used to do this when i was like 13 though, was the best idea i ever had, was buying shit for all my friends, with 25% profit, LOLOLOL

11. Now... my question needs to be answered:smoke:

12. +rep just for this :smoke:

And my neighbor is 20 and he still has to use prepaid cards for stuff like Xbox LIVE, order stuff online, etc.

Wise words :D

13. I suggest you actually read the replies. Pre-paid credit cards are the equivalent to a real card with a limit.

14. I think that is pretty obvious. The question was regarding whether this store accepts them as many online "headshops" and other stores don't and will simply deny the transaction.

Make sense?