Does GC accept Amex Gift cards?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Green Ganja, Sep 17, 2007.

1. the site sa ys it accepts Amex Credit cards but didnt read anything about Amex gift cards. if some one could post or Pm me it would be really helpful...

2. how about you try it, then let us know if it works? ;)

3. well i did and it said that the card number didnt come up and said it would email me when a repersentive of the company can confirm the card number within 24 to 48 hours. and i was thinking maybe someone knew ?

4. Post this in "General Feedback" At the bottom of the forums and you'll get a much better response :)

5. Sorry for the delay...I just got home.

Unfortunately, the Shop doesn't accept the AMEX gift cards, VISA gift cards or any gift cards for that matter.

6. Yay! I told you it would get responded in this section :D

7. has anyone experienced the cash way then ? is it reliable ? and whats the shipping time like ussually ? i m just asking on past experience...

8. Why not just use a credit or debit card? Most people who are 18+ have one. And if you don't - you can open a free checking account at virtually any bank...and once you send in the forms you can have a debit card in the mail in about 2-4 weeks. ^_^

9. well heres my list of things why not to get a debit
    1)i dont want to deal with any hassale
    2) i dont want to waste time making one just for this
    3) im going to just send money to them

and is it alright if i send them a dollar more then the bill because it says not to send change...