Does flowering finish quicker indoor on 12/12 vs naturally outside?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DevilRed, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Hey fellas- I have another "I wonder"

This past summer I had my first outdoor grow, and how I have my first indoor grow. Same plants, same genetics since my indoor are clones of my outdoor.

Anyhow, outside it seems like it took weeks and weeks for my plants to actually cycle through flowering. To grow the little yellow hairs, for the buds to swell, the hairs to brown up, etc.

Well indoor, im only on the start of week 4 and my plants have already grown the yellow pistols, buds have puffed up and many of the pistol hairs are now already 50% brown.....all in four weeks time!

I was expecting flowering to least at the shortest 8 weeks. But in my currect situation, I don't see it taking that long.
    Will my buds do that much more growing? I did pollinate these plants, not sure if that makes a diffy.

So outside with the light cycle gradually changing vs me going to 12/12 instantly....wonder it that causes flowering to cycle faster.

any thoughts?

2. heres a picola!!!

notice the brown hairs. On other buddage there are actually more, but i cropped the pic to size for the thread.

Attached Files:

3. white widow bud at the start of week 4.

Attached Files:

4. they will fatten up like crazy in the end of 5th-6th week. the shorter harvest has a lot to do with the fact that you are controling the grow