Does everyone think the same?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by kbbdd, Apr 29, 2012.

1. How do you think? For me, what it boils down to....I am constantly afraid of what my next move is going to be. I try to do the cool thing but sometimes I wonder what people perceive me as. I constantly worry about what I'm going to do next, which isn't the best way of living.:smoke:

2. Agreed.

Welcome to the forum by the way. :hello:

Trying to do 'the cool thing' doesn't help. You're not being yourself, you're being who you think you should be. Very different. This is what creates the feelings you have. Be yourself, whoever that is, don't worry how other people see you, those that can will see you for who you are, or at least accept you for being yourself. Those that can't - who cares?

3. Not everyone thinks the same. Some people think more rationally, whereas some people think more emotionally.

Don't worry about being cool or not. In the end, nobody gives a shit. Just do what you want to do and have fun doing it.

4. Oh god no way, it's the opposite, everyone thinks differently.

You sound like you have social anxiety. You need to look within brother. Long journey of self awareness.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only ourselves can free our minds!

If it's reputation you care about, remember it's not about how you act or what you say that people will really care about, it's your confidence and stableness that attract others. You can be the weirdest guy they have met but if you are confident and accepting of yourself and others it will admire them.