Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does everyone/anyone love wand hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by creative36, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I love wand hash. Do you guys like wand hash?

2. Iv never had wand hash.

Do you have any pictures?

3. I want some hash, I can't find any and I don't trust a shady dealer getting me hash, I have no idea what the fuck he put in there. I plan on making some with some mids soon.

4. this video explains it better than I could:
    \t
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cHBsy3XL2U]tokin daily: wand hash - YouTube[/ame]

5. The only thing I disagree with about this video is the method of extracting the wand hash from the wand. I just inhale through an empty bowl a few times. The wand gets very hot and the hash turns into a thick oil. I then take a pokey and just wipe the sides and twist the pokey. I can usually get the wand spotless with just 3 or 4 passes. I then roll up the very pliable hash into a ball.

But agree with the stoneyness. Damn, it's so awesome. And a thick bowl will last forever. A full day with just one bowl. I use wand hash for my insomnia.