Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does every one here cuss all the time??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 6, 2004.

1. well i say when you are past 70 what the hell who gives a flyin fuck. but then thats just me! sure is baked out tonight:smoking:

2. I never fucking cuss, you know that, Bud Head!!!! :p

1. Yes, I cuss around new people. I met a new guy yesterday and I think my first words to him were "No fucking way! I love that fucking t-shirt."

2. The only person that I don't cuss around on purpose is my mother and that is out of respect for her but normal ones do come out like son-of-a-bitch and shit and mild ones but the f-word won't float around her. She stays mad all day over that one.

3. People with religious beliefs cuss so why not cuss with them?

4. No. I would prefer to not cuss in a church.

5. I could give a rat's ass what people think about me and if they want to take on the task of judging me and then basing their judgement on my usage of the word FUCK then they can kiss my ass! :D

6. It would take my mother being around for me to stop cussing. (Or being at work...I will refrain from cussing at work but if I'm just there and not working then I'll cuss.)

3. Well it's nice to see we have some cussers on here besides RMJL.. LOL

I don't fucking cuss unless I fucking feel like it..

on Another note... We need a thread for people to join. Yhis thrread will be for the cussers who need help.. lol