Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does edible cannabis cause red eyes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoobHillbilly, Dec 28, 2013.

1. I know this is a highly noob question, but I've only used via smoking.  I'm planning a trip to CO, and I was wondering if I'll have red eyes if I use edible products?  It's a business event, but obviously I would only use after the work was done.  I might be seeing people I work with though, and I don't want to raise red flags.  [Pun not intended.]  Thank you in advance for the help. 

2. In my experience they have made mine dark and blood shot nothing to bad tho

3. People will know your fucked, its different from smoking it, harder to hide!

4. hell fucking yes. atleast if its from medical shop then yes.

5. #5 GanjaFarmer06, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    red as the devils dick 

Edit: sorry was excited to post and didnt read your whole post. I once had edibles that made my eyes so bad drops didnt even help. My tolerance is much higher to edibles now and i am better at hiding my shit. 

6. I don't often get red eyes smoking but from edibles my eyes are like red like going to the home depot paint department and looking for red and bam its my eyes man

7. Yeah for sure, I gave my newbie stoner friend her first brownie and her eyes were so red that she had a panic attack and walked a mile and a half to go to cvs and steal eyedrops because we were both broke, lol

8. Pfft I ate this one brownie. Had me looking Chinese, eyes red as fuck.

9. #9 Crackhead420, Dec 28, 2013
    Yes, the worst, smoking and vaping doesn't cause it for me 99% of the time but a little edible makes my eyes bloodshot

10. Hell yes. Dont go the edibles route if youre trying to be lowkey. Thats a mistake lol. 

11. #11 mrmuffinman, Dec 28, 2013
    Stealing eyedrops while borderline tripping on a first edible?? Must have been sooooo paranoid and i bet he caused a scene somewhat lol. Musta thought the whole world was watching her

12. #12 NoobHillbilly, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013

Thank you for saving me from doing something really dumbass.  I had suspected that it was the smoke that produced the red eyes.  I'm glad I asked before I tried something that stupid.  I'm also surprised at the effect of edible being more intense.  It's very good of you more expereinced folks to help us noobs. 

13. definitely don't eat potent edibles if you need to hide it

14. Depending on your tolerance and how much you eat your eyes will get red. But yes. They will.

15. We were all noobs at one point dude!

16. Thank you for saying that.  I'm not progressing as fast as I would like.  Being in my late 40's with a short haircut, and probably looking like a cop, probably hasn't helped things any.  

17. Definitely man get some visine