Does ecstasy "magic" ever come back?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KidCudi, Dec 15, 2009.

1. hey,

as background, about 3 years ago i heavily abused ecstasy, pretty much doing it on a daily basis

i got them extremely cheap, and there was an endless supply
    also, they were the first drug i ever tried

this halloween at monster, i had 4 E pills (pretty clean/good pills as confirmed by some friends and pillreports)

i was rolling as in music sounded better, i had more energy, was more social/outgoing, etc.. but i didnt have that "lovey dovey" feeling / euphoria that i once did...

will that ever return? :(

is there any way i can make it return? :confused:

the only drugs i have done since i stopped using E for that long stretch of time are : weed, xanax and adderall, and vyvanse a couple times

P.S. all the negative effects, like vertigo, i stopped experiencing about 2 years ago; im also never depressed

2. You'll need to try going on a 3 months break or so. 3 months+ is advised. Sometimes the magic never returns my friend.

3. i had pretty much a 2 year break from it

damn i hope it comes back.... best feeling in the world

4. probably werent as good of rolls as ur used to if u had a 2 yr break.

5. Personally I don't believe the same magic/per dose can ever come back. I would think one would have to 1st: be lucky, 2nd: wait a very long time (as in months), and 3rd: Increase to purity and mg's of initial dose. Also, I think a lot has to do with your state of mind, pre roll.

As always, the brain doesn't easily forget anything it has been extensively exposed to.

6. I want to know as well. Summer of 08' was a nonstop roll, and when I stopped around November 08, I waited until the 4th of July this year and popped 4 flame ass rolls over the course of the night and barely felt them. I only fuck with molly now, but people try to do the prices bogus with it. Fuck

7. I know you say you're pretty sure that the rolls were clean, but the two sources you cited for this aren't always accurate. I've had friends claim certain pills were great, only to find out there was a large amount of meth or piperzines etc. in it. Not everybody knows their pills well enough to tell if they were primarily MDMA/MDA. Also, I've found (almost more often than not) pillreports is inaccurate. Even in some of the entries where the pill is tested with a testing kit I find they're different (and yes I make sure the area and date are correct). Also, there's always the possibility that two different batches of pills with the same color and press came out in different qualities (i.e. Mark the friendly neighborhood pill presser makes some bomb green nikes, and Bill, his cheap scape brother in law, decides to imitate them with straight pipes and caffeine thus capitalizing on the good reputation of Mark's green nikes). To be honest, the only true way to know if it's a good pill is to test it yourself.

I guess what I'm getting at is (hopefully) the magic isn't gone for you. I've done a lot of thizzles (at a few points in my life doing them just about everyday for weeks or even up to a month), and it still only takes me one or two good pills to feel amazing when my tolerance is all the way down.

8. i suggest you look for some molly. i havent had any luck with any good pills around here and i only roll every few months now.

9. ive eaten over 200 pills prolly and the magic never really came back the only time i ever felt some magic is when i ate a decent amount of molly. the only way ill ever rol again is with molly. if i take pills it takes to many and by the time i take enough to roll im way to fucked up on speed or other shit thats cut with pills, there are like no good e pills no more. stil to pure crystal molly :hello: