Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does eating weed = Red eyes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by S.W.I.M, Feb 14, 2009.

1. oh my gosh dude you are going to have the time of your life

2. You've looked into the eyes of a rapist?

3. no, the eyes of a rapist looked into his.

4. lol some medical brownies will make my eyes redder than the devils himself

5. well i ate firecrackers and i cant account for my eyes but my friends eyes only got slighty pink

6. why.... did u say that

7. Yes, they do. It has to do with the combined factors of dehydration and a slower blood flow. If you drink water, it can help reduce red eyes. Plus get rid of cottonmouth so that's always a plus.

8. After chowing a good strong dose, the eyes can get pretty red. But not to worry, because your entire face will be showing just how baked you are - people won't even notice your eyes.

9. old ass thread! haha...

I'm pretty sure any amount of marijuana, regardless how it enters your body, will have an affect on your CNS, and you will have increased BP...which in turn will get a higher blood flow, and the tiny blood vessels in your eyes to dilate = red eyes!

10. It's all about how much you take, if you are a heavy user and have your usual dose in edible form your eyes might get droopy but they shouldn't get red if they don't when you smoke.

It's just a lot easier to eat a huge dose which will definitely give you red eye

11. yeah, because the THC increases pressure of bloodflow to your eyes or something.. smoking doesn't change anything

12. When I smoke my eyes become demonic

13. Shit I had the shortest pink eye my dad thinks 6 hrs:D

14. Red eyes is an effect from the THC dilating the blood vessels, has nothing to do with smoke. So yes, eating it makes your eyes red.

15. Eyes get red as fuck for sure

16. Not entirely true, getting smoke in your eye or choking and coughing on a hit adds to the effect.

17. Well do your eyes get red when you smoke cause your coughing? It only happens to me when Im coughing :p

18. Yes if you get baked off edibles you will most likely get red/glossy eyes

19. For sure. Mine are always red so it's hard for others to tell.

20. Actually i had two bomb ass brownies. High for maby 11 hours an my eys got a lil red at the 8 hr mark but u could barly notice it