Does dunkin donuts drug test?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OGB11, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Exactly. Most jobs I know of test.

2. Wtf McDonalds drug tests? Pathetic.

All drug tests are an invasion of private matters nobody else should even consider being concerned with.

I can understand how many are anxious around folks who experience drug highs, but none of it would even be relevant to our worries if the human slaves were not so divided and selfish.

For example, customer service.. What a joke. A lot of people are assholes, there are a lot that wear a "polite mask" to hide their atrocious nature, who turn out to be even more anus than the extrovert assholes.

I don't think dunkindonuts tests but I wouldn't even sweat it. Even if they do test and you passed I am sure you that you will not be happy there, not to mention any job that drug tests.

Society is cancer, as long as we feed the monster its only going to grow and grow, in short this planet is fucked.. If we don't do something about our slave masters.

Our main concern should not be stupid slave work, it should be ridding our concrete jungle of toxic materials, hierarchy models, and the current legal system.

We are on a floating sphere rock in. the middle of space, and what are the inhabitants doing? Are they enjoying life to the fullest? Do they see perfection in imperfection?

No, they are too preoccupied with ideas of earning green rags which have no actual value at all. We we taught that this green piece of paper that you cannot even eat, has value. It has globetrotted off the backs of slaves listening to master, they choose to be obedient, in exchange for illusions of safety.

ALL money, is BLOOD money. Remember that.

When all the plants and animals die, are you gonna eat money? No, you may most likely turn cannibal. You say no now, but really, let's be real.

3. Says the almighty human that doesnt support society or use money or technology, except GC ofcourse. Judgemental people like you only do harm preaching like this. Try to have a nice conversation while still getting your message out instead

4. Judgmental? Far from it dude, but I can understand how it can have negative effects. My bad for any misunderstandings.

Only trying to raise awareness, my intention is not to target my people and provoke nuclear reactions, but to inspire and create joy for our generation and the for following eras.

I am a person, a place and a thing. I am a noun, verb and adjective simultaneously. I am both, below human beings and beyond at the same time. Yes indeed, I am.

I am, but are you?

And since it seems that the most important focus to you, is whether or not I am validated and worthy enough to even speak of such things. I will let you know, that I do use money, technology, etc.. But the difference here, see, is that I do not get consumed in it.

I do not drown, I swim, and many other times I float. And when another comes around to help me when I actually am drowning. I do not use them as a stepping stone in exchange for temporary relief.

Don't be mean dude, what goes around comes around. At the end, it is only the doer that becomes victim, through his/her own actions, when intents are projected through egotistical notions solely.

Many enjoy testing others, unfortunately they fail to test themselves.

I am hate too, but I choose to be myself more than anything else. You may continue choosing to be hate, if that is what you truly wish. I say that I AM hate, but it is a slim percentage of my whole.

My hole is different though, it is brimming with antagonism and negative vibes.

You may know a thing or two about society, but tell me about what truly matters, about existence. Can you relate to that term without limiting it to a definition? Are you able to? I hope so.

Society is a maze and we are the lab rats, fiending for cheese blocks. We are circles acting like a bunch of square heads. That's basically society in a nutshell.

We are experiments, but that is only a slim percentage of our true self. We identify with limited things as a method of precise distraction from the bigger picture. Which when taken a step further is not a picture at all, but a room with a picture on a wall, and that room belongs to a house, etc..

But I do want to let you know that I absolutely do resonate with your point of view.

No offense nor defense intended, just love for all, even those twisted fucks in force, or you may refer to as in power.

5. some of use marijuana as medicine and things go terribly if we quit.

6. Restaurants in Europe actually pay their servers a wage they can live off of without tips. instead of putting the responsibility on the customer.

7. Word man sorry I came off all strong man. Kinda hard to get emotions through a keyboard haha Were in the same boat brother, and its nice to know I'm not alone in my thinking. Have a good night

8. #28 ExcretingCretin, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    You could just assume the identity of someone else then if your puss test failed you could just change your identity

I mean piss

9. There's thousands of other meds to use in the meantime.

10. get into some real work. learn carpentry or something/ go build some shit

11. #31 Deleted member 42976, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
    i suppose. hopefully someday cannabis will be illegal and drug testing for it will be illegal.

i feel like drug testing shouldn't even be a thing. it's none of their fucking business what i do in my free time. as long as you don't show up to work ripped out of your head. They don't give a shit if you get trashed off of alcohol on the weekend until you show up to work trashed, it should be the same with cannabis or any drug for that matter.

12. Ask Johnny Clipboard if alcohol use away from the job is something an employer really doesn't care about...

13. #33 Epintoch, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    its a shit wage tho

14. I hope they don't drug test.. I just wanted to pick up a coffee ..

15. Memory_Camp is right. If you get clean and get a better job than Dunkin Donuts, then you can pass the initial screening, and you can afford nicer,better, and MORE weed. Take that extra money and treat yo self lol.

16. I like dunkin donuts coffee with almond milk

17. Krispy kreme does

18. As a business owner I can tell you drug testing is mandated by the insurance company the business is mandated to have.

larger employers can save a lot of money by having insurance that requires drug testing. If any accidents occur on company time and you fail a drug test the company can be sued and the insurance company will pay the claim, costing the insurance co lots of money. then the business ins policy goes way up and the cost of doing business increases.

If the insurance company knows no one is on drugs at work than the chance of accidents happening goes way down. the business will then have lower ins costs per employee and the peace of mind knowing they hired good people.