Does drugtestfriend.com really work?

Discussion in 'General' started by AZBlazer895, Nov 14, 2012.

1. I was just wondering if the product on this site really works? I know most of the products they sell out there are bs but I have heard a lot of good reviews about this site. just wondering cuz i have to find a job right now so I cant toke up but if their product actually works I would blaze it up right now. So if anyone has any experience with this product or knows about it please let me know.

2. Alot of testimonials, but anyone can post them on a site. I never seen whats in the product. I am not sold.

Sent from my ADR6400L using GC Forum

3. Doesn't look legit, its a great business idea to rip people off

4. Dont do it, just go to your local GNC or vitamin shop an buy a fifty dollar detox drink

5. Just go to a local natural food store or headshop. Just say. "I'm starting a cleansing cycle, what do I need?" Boom.

Or buy some Ready Clean, mega clean or green clean. I can guarantee they work, sell them to peeps all the time.

6. I heard those detox drinks and stuff dont work at all though

7. I know many people who have used detox drinks to pass pre employment and accident drug testing. I'm a little Leary of the product myself

8. I'm not sure if that works or not, but if your trying to get clean before a drug test or something this is how my friend did it and he smoked literally the day before his test, he drank a 4 pack of red bull the night before (It has niacin in it) and an entire 24 pack of water the night leading up to it and he didnt eat anything he just did that all night and stayed up and then he also bought a cheap detox from the local head shop and he drank that about 3 in the morning, and he came out clean. Hope this helps