Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does drinking water really flush you out?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bunn1234, Dec 28, 2015.

1. I have a drug test on the 19th of January and my last day smoking was yesterday. I'm 5'3 and 150 lbs but I have a high metabolism. I've read drinking 64 oz of water a day and cranberry juice will make you pee more so ultimately resulting in being cleaned out. I plan to start drinking 64 oz a day Starting today til the 19th if need be but I'm just wondering if I would actually be clean by the 19th by taking this step?

2. All it does is dilute your pee, wont actually 'flush' it out of your system.

3. Only time will make a test clean. In fact. if you dilute by drinking too much water they often flag the test and make you retake it.

4. I'm with this dude ↗

5. Dilutes....no flush

6. THC is stored in fat. As all the above posters stated drinking water and cranberry juice won't get you clean. I don't think you'll be clean and better start figuring something else out. There is a whole drug test forum just for this subject.

7. Does a bear shit in the woods?
    Theres plenty of topics on this bro just checkout the other forums