Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does drinking dab water get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dege, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Haven't seen a question like this yet.

2. It might. Drinking rubbing alcohol will also get you drunk. I wouldn't do either.

• Like Like x 6
  3. I drank that shit

4. How much do you gotta eat?

O

• Like Like x 1
  5. Drank that shit with some sun drop. I felt something for a minute. Like a weed high but like in my veins for like a minute. The taste threw me in shock. Nothing else yet. I'm thinking itll take a minute to kick in like an edible.

6. Yo next time don't change your bong water for a week and then drink it. It'll get you 10/10 baked

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah 1 g through it isnt enough.

8. Word of advice, don't drink that shit.
    No one's asked this question because it's supposed to be obvious that it only does you harm, that's what you felt.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Kids will be kids, and that means doing stupid things sometimes. Oh well.

10. I'm not sure but I ate the size of a coin before and I got pretty baked lol. It was weird but I did it awhile ago. Around February's.

11. okay, help out an old lady. what in the hell is dab water? the water in your oil pipe? My water is clear but the sides of the pipe are yellow.

12. If you drink that shit and get high, that the placebo effect

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. You drank bong water? Hahahaha... fucking idiot.

Oh well, learn from your mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What harm would this do? I mean u can purge out reclaim and make edibles w it since its already heat active. why wouldn't this have the same effect?