does drake piss u off too?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by S.F. Sage, Jun 13, 2009.

1. you make me sick yadiig

all u suburb kids that think its ok to pretend to be a gangster to sell music, u all make me sick

respect his hustle, naw I only respect real

2. its not even that, he actually has talent, but people actually go out of the way to hate him. people know this mans life story even the band his father played in and swear to god they hate him? it just doesnt add up.

why take so much interest in somethin u hate, ya feel me???

3. the reason I take so much interest is because I LIKED THE LITTLE FUCKER add up now?
    Then I went and checked his background and it pissed me the fuck off to find out that what he say is all boo boo. go look up some more interviews with this fool and he dances around questions like "what are the streets like in toronto"

I respect anybodys hustle or grind cause u never know what it is like in their shoes I'm proud that the young man has made so much money and since we all know he is getting paid, and is gonna blow up(thanks to girls buying his shit) he just needs to stick with what he knows and not be claiming shit.

stick to his rap about "hes better than everyone" "hes got money" "he fucks bitchs" oh and degrassi lol:smoke:

4. if the new comers that are from good community's would stop acting like gangsters to sell music then I wouldnt have a problem with there music but to me music is more the some sounds

I know 95% of rappers out there are fake thats why I dont listen to 95% of them and its been that way for more then 10 years because rap has been taken over by suburb kids like you that think its cool to be a studio thug as long as the music sounds good and as long as the rest of you're friends dont care

And I stop listening to Dre because is is a studio thug duh

ANd you say Im the one ruining hip hop, why because rap/hip hop means more to me the entertainment.......fuck off

^^^^Thats not what Im saying at all, what Im saying is there are some rappers that are from the hood and imo the great ones are more then rappers there poets that not only inform the masses about the unfair life's they had or have, but also they try to inform the masses on how to over come it mentally among other positive opinions.Also I am saying that it isnt cool to pretend to be a gangster to sell records because that kind of artist is doing nothing but glorifying the thug life witch in its self is a bad thing

here one example of what I respect because of the real and positive message delivered from REAL dudes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiYhxkCcV-0]YouTube - If I Could Teach The World - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony[/ame]

heres a example of a studio thug that is getting pad off of telling lies about there life and having no positive message about anything other then them selfs and the money they have made off of YOU......no matter how good or bad the music sounds I can not respect it or its listeners

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1NRL-IYNlc&feature=related]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Lollypop[/ame]

5. lol ive seen most of the interviews, ive never seen him asked anything like that .they always ask him bout his family, if he ghost writes for wayne (which is a NO), and who is inspirations are and why he doesnt have a deal lol.

in what songs is it that is specifcally pissin u off? i got most of his shit i never rele heard him get out of line other then maybe just a line here n there lol

6. #66 ImWithWhatever, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    zonin,
    i understandwhat u mean, but ur a more underground dude, ur the hardest type of person to convince anything. every underground fan i know HATESSSSSSS anything mainstream, but all the mainstream fans i know will tolerate the underground.

haha dawg i understand im from the suburbs, but that excuse is invalid anymore. its women and children buyin the cd's now, not white kids haha.

and even if the fact i am fucking white and from the suburbs is irrelevent, i know whats good, and what talent is, but that doesnt necessarily means that form of rap is for me

what are ur opinions of these rappers
    eminem, nas, cassidy, game, jayz? they all suck cuz they mainstream? haha i put them 5 in a battle against any 5 of u underground cats n theyd get smacked. eminem, nas and game are beef kinds, cassidy and fab got punches for days.
    but if it were a better song writin contest, yeah the underground would win.

7. This isnt about mainstream vs undergourd

the music video I posted was a group called Bone Thugs n Harmony, now you may be to young to remember them but they were as mainstream as it gets back in the day.

I dont hate mainstream at all I hate studio thugs like I have said over and over again.. but it seems music to u is only as deep as the sound of what comes out of the speakers and thats cool, but music goes much deeper than that for me and all Im saying is the rap game has changed for the worst and ppl like you LOVE IT while ppl like me spit on it

8. i cant take thug music from someone who was in degrassi seriously, and his raps arent even that good.

i agree that you dont have to kill someone to rap, but bragging about the hood when you had a nice life is fucked up

9. I cant believe he thinks Bone are underground lmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM]YouTube - Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads[/ame]

10. lol cmon now, u rele think i think that?
    u just put words in my mouth and base your entire arguement off that. everyone is a studio thug in your eyes is what im implying. who do u listen to? cmurder, pac, biggie, mac dre, prodigy, stack bundles cuz they either dead or locked up which prooves they werent studio gangstas

maybe u the real suburb kid who bought into all the gangster rapping haha cuz u never lived it. i never did either but i appreciate all forms of rap, i been listenin to rap since i was fuckin 8 broo, im going to college to pursure a career in the music industry. fuck outta here

can someone plz tell me wen drake was spittin hood lyrics throughout the whole rap, instead of one line here n there?

11. #71 ZoninOut, Jun 15, 2009
    this isnt underground if u are over the age of 18

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6XhzXB3oY8]YouTube - Biggie Smalls - Notorious Thugs[/ame]

and here a recent one

[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/237015/notorious_b_i_g_spit_your_game/"]Notorious B.I.G - Spit Your Game - Video[/ame]

come on every one knows who krayzie bone is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8-UiXotuXE"]YouTube - Chamillionaire - Ridin'[/ame]

thats all mainstream ^^^^^

12. now he wanna turn it into a post a classic song thread to show im a REAL hip hop fan.

13. I obviously can say ever rapper is a studio thug because I dont personally know them

but if they do things like lil wayne, Dre or drake then thats how I know they are and thats when I stop respecting there hustle

14. #74 ZoninOut, Jun 15, 2009
    dude are u really that stupid

I posted these songs to show you that Bone Thugs are NOT underground like u implied they are

15. see and u said this after I posted that Bone vid

and the funny thing is I never once said anything about underground or mainstream

16. As do I, Drake sucks.

17. #77 ZoninOut, Jun 15, 2009
    Ok well Bizzy Bone battled jay z like 14 years ago and won....I have the proof some where I just have to find it...

but thats not what this is about

damn dude u dont know much about hip hop do you

EDIT: ok so I dont have the super rare battle between them but bizzy talks about it in this song at 3:29

I know this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread but I like proving u wrong over and over again

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G19qCCIH4xU&feature=related"]YouTube - Bizzy Bone- Memories (Bone Dedication)[/ame]

18. i think you got it backwards kiiiiid

19. drake is fucking fire. you guys have no idea what you talkin bout

yea, he's no where near what Nas is or what 2pac was buttttttt

he's still good. he's got sick ass flow and if you can't see that then you're a HATER
    :wave:

20. at zonin i honestly didnt even see the bone thugs video i just saw wayne lolipop and thought u were just one of them dudes hatin on drake cuz hes affiliated.
    i know bone thugs arent underground. i thought u were an underground fan cuz ur beliefs match theres, u dont listen to anything is 100% real.

but the thing is, if u dont know them personally like u say, then how could u claim there 100% real? its all whats just put in your head. a rapper can take any path of action (example rick ross, example drake) two very different approaches but hey as much as i hate ross, hes makin money. im not say btnh arent real, im just sayin u can be fed anything and who the fuck honestly knows any more. things are different from the battles in bk, and wen the real roxane was battling roxane chante my man.