does dragonforce suck?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by The Audion, Jan 3, 2011.

1. cause its pretty epic high

2. I listened to them in sixth grade... so yes since my music taste was garbage at that point. They do have epic riffs but... they sing about dragons and medieval warfare and shit.

3. Their first album "Valley of the Damned" is awesome! I don't really like their newer stuff.

And what's wrong with fantasy lyrics?!

4. i enjoy a wide range of music. and why do dragons and warfare themed lyrics suck? have you no imagination?

5. Because it's about dragons... synched up with awful power-chords and high vocals. I do have an imagination but it's not nearly as delusional and filled with grandeur as is much of their music. This is my last post in this topic as talking about dragonforce is -5 hp.

6. sounds like you hate led zeppelin too

if thats the case then i shouldnt be taking anything you say seriously because you arent real.

7. #8 Hydroriffic, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:confused:Uhh idk how you got led zepplin..... im guessing you've listen to some of their hits... 24/7 high vocals in stairway... no. Now dragonforce is nothing but high vocals, and yes they sucked. Robert Plant has a large vocal range, not high pitched vocals like dragonforce. It was purely mainstream metal that got popularized by guitar hero..... sheesh i havent heard of this band in like 4 years. Lets keep it that way.:smoke:

8. they're good nothing special. the music is boring but they are talented.

I hated in school when kids would talk about how great they were and I would mention Marty friedman and Jason Becker in cacophony, disappointing when no one knew who they were. even worse when I mentioned yngwie malmsteen or michael Angelo batio.

9. Led Zeppelin is Godsend, how dare you. Go smoke a chonger and listen to some more awful music.

10. im not comparing them, but zeppelin also has the three things you mentioned

power chords

high vocals (sometimes)

mythology medieval story shit

11. And pretty much every other metal band..

Youve just inspired me to play maiden:cool: they take the cake for warfare storys.

12. #13 Hydroriffic, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011
    well heres a lil vid of their live performance, lol
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GsMjVnqxx8&feature=related[/ame]
    dorks.

13. not too mention , zeppelin used to steal their songs and lyrics from other people. hardly godsend , more like hack

14. Dragon Force blows.

Listen to Zeppelin.

15. Hmm, never heard this before..proof? I'd like to read about it.

also..there is a music section.

16. Dragonforce are awesome and hilarious if you realize it's supposed to be cheesy power metal.
    It's sped up in the studio and they suck balls live because they basically can't play together.

17. most definately

18. weed friendly band i like it high, brings memories i listened to it when i was younger

19. Led Zep got a lot of their lyrical ideas of Lord of the Rings. The songs "Ramble On", "Misty Mountain Hop", "The Battle of Evermore" and "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp" all contain allusions to Lord of The Rings and Tolkien's Middle Earth. "The battle of Evermore" contains references to the battle of Pelennor Fields in the third book and Frodo's quest to destroy the ring in the fires of Mount Doom. Page and Plant were each inspired by Tolkien's high fantasy.