Does dog poop fertilize?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jochin, Feb 26, 2013.

1. I was just wondering if dog poop fertilizes ?

2. It woould make you sick any carnivorous animal dung is dangerous to use unlesz you have a heated compost pile like in the humanure process that allows humn waste to be properly composted so it canbesafely usedon evenedible crops. Circleof life. But yeahwouldnot recommend it but its possible.

3. The main reason uncomposted manure of any kind is dangerous is if you splash the poop laiden water up onto the plants when watering, or drop the buds (or fruits/veggies) in the dirt, they will be contaminated with germs. Same goes for chicken manure. You just need to compost it first.

The main problem with dog poop is that it isn't very nutritious. Dogs eat mostly meats and filler crap, which doesn't make for a very rich manure. Vegetarian animals like rabbits make the best manure IMO. Chickens, cows, goats and horses are good too.

4. To much meat in dog food

5. But if you want to try i have shit loads FREE U HAUL

6. Any meat in a animals diet makes it pretty crappy no pun intended for ferts you wanna focus around herbivors

7. maybe if ur dog eats bugs like a bat all day you could have pitbull guano instead of bat guano?.. putting my pits on a bug diet asap..

8. "You mean we're smokin dog shit man?"

Who remembers this ^

9. Thats from the cheech and chong movie i forgot what its name was

10. Cheech and chong up in smoke. One of my all time favorites

11. You can't go wrong with some classic Cheech and Chong.

12. "Yeah man my damn dog ate it haha"