Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does decarboxylation bud weigh less then fresh bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Couldnotthinkofusername, Aug 1, 2017.

1. I have bought decarboxylated bud online from a medical shop and was wondering if it weighs less then fresh bud, i bought 8 grams but as i scaled the bud it shows 6 grams.

2. Does it still have THC in it? How do you decarb without destroying the bud?

3. Yes it weighs less.

4. it will weigh a little less than properly dried and cured bud as the RH is lower.

It will weigh a lot less than freshly picket bud

5. Yes. Oven.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It is grinded already when i got it

7. Thanks everyone for the quick replies.

8. That's a bit weird, I usually grind it myself.

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

9. No, the delivery service surcharged you a 2 gram shipping fee. Also known as "messenger hits" in the stoner world. Also, I have never heard of anyone buying decarbed weed online from a med shop.

Taxation because lazy hurts the consumer not the process.