Does Dariy Queen drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by Revolution, Apr 23, 2008.

1. If they do, I still have time to detox. If not, then why detox? :p Hmm so DO they?

2. no they dont

but imo they are sexist and prefer good looking HS girls workin there instead of guys atleast in my area

i got fired from there when was 17 for not showin up one day, where hot girls would get phone calls home and reminded if theyre late, and like 3 warnings before they got fired for not showin up cuz they all stand around all day and talk about shoppin for thongs and suckin cocks lol

3. lmaaoo i doubt it... i mean.. its dairy queen. i think being blazed on the job is a requrement

4. same here

and i agree with the practice. :cool::cool::cool:

5. not if you want a fuckin job there

6. I had friends that work at DQ

thats a terrible job

if I were you i'd look elsewhere

like even mcdonalds elsewhere.

7. One time I was ordering a blizzard at dary queen, and I saw a cockroach climb out of the bag of oreos they use in the blizzard machine. This was 11 years ago, and ive never gone back.

8. I've never been to a dairy queen ever

9. Nah...I worked there all through high school, never drug tested once.

And whoever it was that made the comment about it being sexist...you're completely right. A ton of guys applied to work the counter and never ever got the job. My manager just told us that he'd prefer them to work in the back to "do the heavy lifting and stuff." Yeah, alright then.

10. That sucks

Women get all the breaks in the business world

11. You actually just ruined blizzards for me. Forever.

Oh well :(.

12. Ultimate stoner job in the food services: Sub-Way. apply there. you'll love it. haha

13. I agree, I used to be an assistant manager at one. Best stoner job ever, my manager and I would smoke together every day after lunch break and shit, I made everyones schedule, I got free food whenever the fuck I wanted, I took so much food home that I rarely had to cook.

Hell they discontinued the steak for this one sandwich, so we had 32lbs of steak in our freezer that we could do nothing with. My manager told me I could have all of it so I fucking made 32lbs of jerky :D.

Not to mention usually everyone that works at subway is chill, probably one of the best places to work if you want to work food industry but not deal with restaurants.

14. not at all and you can get away with murder

15. I used to work at Dairy Queen grill n chill. They never drug test. I worked in the back and didnt have to deal with fucking customers. I was high at work several times. I used to sell and Id have chronic chillin in the trunk of my car. One day though they cut my hours completely and didnt tell me so i walked out cussing a little bit.

16. I worked at a DQ. It was easy, but my manager was a dick, so I quit.

17. lol nice.

18. Why do dairy queens always seem to smell bad?

Maybe thats just in my area...

19. I have the pleasure of living right between 2 Dairy Queens. One is a shit hole and you feel dirty the moment you step in. One is new and is like the fuckin Taj Mahal of Dairy Queen.