Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does dank get you higher for longer than mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by steampunktripod, Apr 10, 2009.

1. I'm not really that new, but this is the place for questions. Ive been smoking mids nightly for a couple weeks, and not much else. but today i took 2 bong hits of some top level dankness and i was not only baked, but i've been high since 6 and am definitely still up. not like, as strong as to begin with. but i've never felt this good and stoned 4 hours after smoking. so is this a dank ting after weeks of mids. or are there strains taht just last a while?

2. If it is legit dank, then yes it will keep you higher for longer. I've been high off good dro for almost 8 hours before.

3. Well different strains high last longer than others, yes, but your longer high now probably has to do with your tolerance. Since you've been smoking mids, and not dank regularly, what you are smoking is higher quality and getting you more high than the mids.

So it could be a little bit of both that's making the high last longer, but most likely it was just much higher quality than what you normally smoke.