Does Cranberry Juice Really Clean Out All The Thc In Your System?

Discussion in 'General' started by OneWith No Name, May 12, 2008.

1. Toxicity limit for Vitamin C: 2 grams. Intake for you over 2 grams. Do your liver a favor, cut back.

2. vinegar is a myth it doesnt do shit

3. ya they do.. actually there are expensive detox drinks out that really hardly do anything more than just drinking a lot of water before the test.. and some that say you must drink like 8 cups of water with it and really its the water doing all the work, the drink just makes your piss yellow.

they're just out to make money..

4. It's only because they're random that you're sort of screwed. I had to go through weekly drug tests for a while, and passed while smoking the whole time. All you have to do is chug ALOT fo water, and your body just forces the excess water out, diluting your test results.

5. #25 namagem, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    it irritates me when i search for answers to questions exactly like what was asked and people say "just stop smoking and you wont have to worry about it". nothing is more annoying except HAVING to take the Fkg Urine Analysis in the first Fkg place. no shit stop smoking but who wants to do that? think people like having their freakin feces inspected by the courts/treatment? yes? STFU! :eek::D

but out of the entire thread, the below post was the most useful. thank you very much i even took the time to register on this thread JUST for that reason alone. to thank you.

:hello:

:hello: very very good answer. even better than the "puritan" approach. a true SOLUTION.

ps, in my particular case i have a week until a possible UA, so im forcing my body into the catabolic phase just to burn the layer of fat affected by my 10-15 tokes over the last 4-5 days. Before that time i was clean for a couple months. Perhaps excersice to burn fat, eating to burn fat, drinking many gallons of water daily, and consuming creatine a few days out is my answer. a multi vitamin even to give the piss some color! :p

6. [​IMG]

Drink bleach :hello:

7. lol ask to buy pee off of someone
    be like, "yo, ill pay you for your piss"