Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Coughing Get You Higher?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by foxforcefive, Apr 29, 2014.

1. I'm watching Pineapple Express and James Franco's character says it does. I know his character's kind of a dumbass, but maybe it's true? I've never noticed coughing have that effect but idk.

2. well, you might feel higher, but it's really just lack of oxygen to your brain. Thinking about it though.... trying to hold in a cough wouldn't be good either cuz you're just not breathing. Might as well cough at that point.

3. Idk about getting like ten times more higher, man, but coughing out a hit does make it hurt more than if you exhale and then cough

4. Negatory.

And neither does holding your hits for more than a second