Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does cottonmouth add to your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Oct 8, 2010.

1. When I take a drink and my cottonmouth goes away, I sometimes feel less high? Is it all in my mind?

2. well eating does lower your high. but takin a sip of something? idk maybe.. probly all in your head tho my dude.

3. I think you just get lost in the thought of cottonmouth.
    And/or maybe you get the placebo effect now.

4. I fucking HATE cotton mouth, i used to get it almost every time i would get high when i was a little beginner to the field... now i only get it with strain notorious for causing it...but i fucking hate it...i feel like it makes me less high because i care so much that my mouth is so fucking dry lol

5. I rarely get cotton mouth anymore... but when I do get it I know I'm good and stoned :smoke:

6. I don't think it does, but let's think about the remedies. How do we fix cottonmouth?

With something mega tasty, like this!

[​IMG]

7. Dude you need to toss up a disclaimer before posting pictures like that :eek:

Now... where do I get one? :smoke:

8. Hahahaha, I am very sorry my friend. But you can get one at the stoner motherland.

[​IMG]

9. Nah cottonmouth is the drips of Marijuana.

10. Oh yes I have been there before... unfortunately the closest one is in IL about a 1.5 hours not to bad. Might have to go on a cruse this weekend with my gf :smoke:

11. i dont get cotton mouth =/ anymorez

i never even got it alot wehen a beginner

does a certain method giving it more. like blunts over bongs?
    can you get cotton mouth via vaping?

and god damn at that shake^^. damn americans i wish i had that here

12. i rarely get cotton mouth