Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does cooking edibles make an odor?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potparadise, Dec 8, 2008.

1. i know this question may sound stupid, but i have no experience with them. Would it stink out the house of MJ if i wanted to make firecrackers?

2. Nah, firecrackers shouldn't smell like weed.

3. The actual cooking with the weed is going to smell. The products themselves? Not so much.

4. Ive made brownies twice, both times i expected it to smell, and i got fans and everything set up. I smelled nothing. I still think there is a good chance it will smell, so id always go into cooking expecting and preparing for the worse. If nothing happens, better safe then sorry.

5. there's really no smell. the weed before you cook it might smell if it's really dank but afterwards not a wiff. at least in my experiences all you will smell is the peanut butter for the firecrackers.

6. firecrackers will smell likea strange burnt peanet butter thing, not too strong. i mean the baking, not after they cool. if you're making brownies with oil, it smells fucking strong and fills the whole house for hours. like the cooking of the oil with weed in it.