Does coming down after a good high make you feel depressed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boxhead, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I don't know if it's only me, but whenever I get a good high and start clearing up, I start to feel unhappy. When I sleep high and wake up, I sometimes get into the whole 'fuck everything' state of mind.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

2. I'm the exact same way boxhead

Unhappy, quiet, but I return to normal in a lil bit

3. thats the fuckit in the weed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqe3HvVf8nk]Katt Williams Weed - YouTube[/ame]

4. For me its the opposite. If i smoke in the morning i will be in a good mood all day. Especially if i vaporize. Smoking would make me a little groggy but i will still be in a good mood.

5. i sort of agree with you on this, i feel weird right now but its also because of another social issue that i have to deal with right now, just makes me want to never come down and smoke more bud :p

6. When I come down, I feel like I'm on a elevator coming down from space.

7. No. When I start coming down from my high I simply feel disappointed that I am no longer as high as I was before.

8. I crave another high for a few minutes and it fucks with my sleep schedule aswell I go to sleep easily but wake up in the middle of the night

9. I'm exactly the same way. My friends will be at my house and it's all good when we are high but when I come down from it I get all pissed at want them to leave and I just want to be alone

10. When i come down it just makes me in a nice relaxed mood, it makes me happy comin down especially sleeping stoned

11. Nope, but instead I get super tired. Like this weird cloudy groggy kinda tired. Usually when I'm tired I get really pissy, but not after a come down, it's like that feeling right before you sleep for 10 hours.

12. i never felt like weed made me irritable either, not sure whats going on with you OP.

13. anyone else know what im talking about?

14. dude, look beyond the weed. theres gotta be something else you're unhappy with to suddenly be in the "fuck everything" mood

15. After a long night of smoking and munching I wake up so refreshed and full

Normally take a huge shit

16. Make me depressed? No.

Make me take a nap? Most definitely.

17. When I realize that my high is coming down my face looks something like this; [​IMG]
    Because the thought of knowing I was so faded makes me happy.