Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does coffee ruin your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 476945, Dec 9, 2011.

1. I've always been under the impression that coffee sobers you up a bit but a friend of mine says he always drinks coffee when he's high, he says it sends you back into that giddy state of mind once the bud starts to wear off. Is there any truth in that or is he just an idiot?

Also, if your weed's really fluffy, is that a sign of it being a sativa strain?

2. No way.

*sips*

3. Imho I always seem to sober up after drinking coffee or munching out.

4. Sativa strains are normally less dense but that doesn't have to do with how fluffy the weed is really. Just smoke it and see what type of high you get. :smoking:

5. Sometimes it does. Depends what kind of high you want.

6. Only ruins it by making it 10 times better. For me at least :smoke:

7. Nope, coffee's good any time. And coffee won't sober you up, not from weed, not from alcohol, not from anything. Substance impairment doesn't really work like that.

8. #8 A AnoesisOrange, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    I would certainly have to say that in my experience, coffee generally counteracts the effect of the buds.

What I have found to work around this is to drink coffee and then smoke. best of both worlds

9. I drank an ice cold great tasting energy drink during smoking my joint and it made my high so good, not joking haha.

10. Coffee is the best to pair with. Weed, cigarettes, and coffee, the Three Musketeers of the the stoner world. for sure.

11. or as i say, the holy trinity

12. I don't drink coffee, but energy drinks improve a sativa high and ruin an indica high for me.

13. I like those too (energy drinks that is), typically I go for a Monster (just regular), if I'm not at home and getting high. Mainly because it compliments the smarties we weed too..

14. Don't forget breakfast, lunch, diner, work, class, and even MORE coffee.

15. LOLOLOL If your a tru stoner you will forget about breakfast lunch and dinner, fail class, and.....only work cause you have too!

16. Yep, because breakfast, lunch and dinner just become one long ass meal while you toke up :p

17. cigs suck!

18. That's not a true stoner.. That's what I call a dumbass Homer..

19. Slam back a cup of lukewarm coffee and chase it with 4 snaps, sober you will not be.

20. "Beer, bitches and buds" - Jeff Goldblum