does cloning make your plants stronger

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Matt fake, Jun 20, 2011.

1. If you keep cloning over and over again off the strongest plants will your plants get better and better over time and produce more bud and be more restant to deceise and pests

2. A clone is the same plant as the mother you took it from. You can't clone "off the strongest plants" because all the plants are exactly the same. For one clone to be "stronger" than another, one either has to be unhealthy or from a different plant.

3. Taking clones from a mother can make the mother more healthy because it makes it thick and bushy, just like topping. But I'm with Jellyman on this one. The only way that could make any difference is if the clones had some type of genetic mutation happen, but in general the clones are the same as the mother no matter how many times you clone.

4. Ok cool I allways clone of my mother plant it's a lot easier to grow and your allways garented a female and I have heard that femenized seed can come out as hermies and spoil your whole crop it just that this time around my plants are so much healther and growing better I have one here that is 12 ft high and has 7 crowns on it and all the rest are 7 ft and 6-5 crowns each and I am using all the same ferts and soil the only thing that has changed is I use superthrive now oh and I grow indoors to