Does Chickfila drug test before hiring?

Discussion in 'General' started by o iToke o, Aug 26, 2009.

1. #1 o iToke o, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    I wasn't sure were to post this so i posted it here. Does anyone know if Chickfila drug tests before hiring because i am looking to apply there and was wondering if i can apply now or if i have to detox and then apply.

Edit:

Also, if i do take a drug test for the job and fail it, will that affect me getting a job in the future?

2. my friend applied for a job that drug tests.
    she used one of those clean out your system drinks.
    and it actually worked.
    she wasnt a heavy smoker at the time though.

3. Okay i will keep that in mind, but i don't want to spend money on a detox drink if i dont have to.

4. What I've always done when it was time to change jobs is once I start applying, I stop smoking, start detoxing, and don't smoke untill I have the job for sure. It's a chance to take a T-break and whatnot.

Most places that drug test regularly give you a heads up, and I just use a wizzinator on DT's.

I do love smoking but work is more important.

5. uhh fast food places dont drug test rofl use ur brain

6. No they do not. My friend is now the manager of a chick fil a, and still not a single drug test.

7. Stop smoking for a few weeks = get a job.

Keep smoking = Don't get a job.

Take a break, especially if your job hunting.

8. It turns out that they werent even hiring lol. and im so high right now.

9. tehehehe

10. Yeah they do so go somewhere else to be ignorant and take your own advice...

11. omgomgomg gllolololololololo that waqs the funniest shit ive ever read on here. i laughed for like 4 minutes straight.

But i just got a call saying they want to go over my app with me so i was wondering but this my answer. its one in the mall so i highly doubt they would

im baked

12. Got my first job at Chick-Fil-A and they didn't drug test me.
    Now that I think about it, that kinda sucks cause I didn't even know about marijuana then lol.