Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does casey's general store test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, Apr 22, 2010.

1. does caseys drug test? im applying there, i already stopped toking till i hear back from em, but i need to know if i will have to take a ua before they will hire, and do they do random testing?

2. Not sure hun... It's been 15+ years since I worked there. Do they have a web page??? You might be able to glean some info from there.

Good luck on the job hunt!

3. wow why would you ask a question like this of course they dont drug test at a retail shop idiot!!!!

4. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't, not something i'd be worried about.

5. you dont have to be an asshole about it.

6. Yea I don't think they'll be drug testing you for anything of that sort. Drug tests only occur in jobs where it's gunna matter. Ect. Operating heavy machinery, Some government jobs, somewhere where someone is at risk.

7. Not necessarily, I know that Best Buy drug tests for any position you apply for.