Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does caffeine make your high wear off faster?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by greengirl1515, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I heard this today and want to know if it's true.

2. I would say no.

3. Not wear off faster but one time I drank an energy drink and then smoked a bowl or 2. I had racing thoughts and it totally ruined my high. Everything was too fast for me. Honestly, try it yourself, it's down to personal preferences, some people like it and call it a speed ball.

4. Well caffeine is a drug, there completely opposite not a good combo

5. I would say no, I love to start my mornings off with a few bowls and a couple of cups of dark coffee.

6. it makes me more alert and able to go about my day when ive wake and baked

7. This is not true. Same goes for alcohol, coffee doesn't sober you up, it just stimulates you on top of whatever you were experiencing before.