does caffeine effect the high?

Discussion in 'General' started by superstoner3, May 2, 2013.

1. does caffeine effect the high? do different sources of caffeine have different effects when smoking?
    in my experience if i drink a soda or have a cup of coffee, no, but if i do any pre-workout supplements, then i can find it very difficult to get high until they wear off. almost like my own energy is blowing away the high when i do preworkout stuff.

whats your opinion on the subject?

2. I would say you would be more awake and able to do stuff with the combination of the two. I preferably drink coffee to wake up and then smoke.

3. i drink 1 monster a day after i smoke and i find i get a bubbly high. i dont loose my high i doesn't last any longer.i love the way monster tastes though.

4. #4 superstoner3, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
    well thats cool, right now im on my 2nd bowlpack of a bong(by myself) and im at a 3 at best, i used something called JACK3D at lunch time and im barely getting high. i didnt take my omega 3 for the day so ill try that
    [​IMG]
    i take shit like this regularly on my lunch break cause it gives me way more energy then an energy drink or a soda can produce, in fact i feel sluggish on the others after a few minutes

5. ^ stupid question l know but... how much do you weigh, and do you even lift?

6. the flavonoids in cannabis prevent the metabolism of caffeine

7. My opinion on this is drop the caffiene and workout shit. It's doing much benefit. All of your energy should come from food, and hence, will not effect your high. That's just my take on it. Do what you wanna do.

8. im sry but its kinda funny to me that your taking that pre workout supplment and you dont work out lol

9. This, wtf man! Those things are specifically made for taking right before you work out, they're for more than a caffeine energy boost. They make supplements just for energy you know lol...

10. Oh the way the world turns, stimulant drugs moving from the illegal drug trade to store stocked goods. Supplements is as good of a word as any, it looks interesting.
    And about the thread yes caffeine can affect the high. Mine and many people I know enjoy the mix. The coffee bring a light layer of clarity to everything, promoting the ease of mental movement... Its definitely the way to go for a wake and bake :smoke:

Its better to have the coffee first though, or your chosen beverage\administration method.
    The oral effects take much longer than the inhaled effects to kick in. So smoking before or while drinking gives way to a weaker headchange.
    If you like coffee and you like cannabis, the combination is honestly kind of euphoric (slightly more so than cannabis alone, its more of an enhanced weed high.)
    I had some today, not too long ago of you cannot tell :smoke: and this bowl is lovey dovey

11. uh i do work out about 3-5 times a week plus i work in a warehouse, that shit aint light plus i gotta climb up to C level sometimes like a spider monkey
    height 5'11"
    weight 177
    body type, athletic

in fact i just signed up for a 5K in johnstown NY this saturday, you can look it up to see it exists if you dont believe me

12. see that? C Level. serious trabajo.

13. kiss my ass you mexican wanna be

14. my answer therrr ^

15. huh? who wants to be Mexican? all your people abandoned your country and came here.

16. here ill tell you what, ill take back the comment when you climb 22 feet in the air to rip open a box with a box cutter one handed(using the other to hold on to the steel frame) then pull the product out of the box and toss it down, all while supporting most of your weight on the arm holding onto the steel frame. the lanes are too narrow for the forklift or a staircase on wheels.
    one of my coworkers slipped and fell, spraining his ankle
    aka my jobs not a joke, take me seriously or leave, i get paid $14/hr for a reason