Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Boscov's drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mantikore, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Anyone ever work there or still work there? I had an on-the-spot mini interview for a shipping job there. It's not like a stand along store, part of a bigger mall. Anyway, I got a 2nd interview with the shipping manager tomorrow. Haven't had any bud since the 21st, but I know I'd probably piss dirty if I don't try to dilute, or find a place that sells Quick Fix locally.

I tried Googling, found a Yahoo answers where the poster asked, then followed up saying he wasn't tested. And a ChaCha answers where it said they do an initial drug test, so I figured I'd ask here.

2. I don't even know what Boscov's is :smoke:

But judging by your situation and previous answers from Yahoo and ChaCha, there's a possibility that you'll get tested. So, don't smoke until you've got the job and the possibility of a DT has passed.

Best of luck man! :smoke:

3. Thanks. It's a department store, like JcPenny's and such. Clothes, electronics, kitchen stuff, etc. And I don't plan on smoking til after I know for sure, figure I made it 9 days, more won't hurt, lol.

I haven't had much fattening food this past week either, and I drink tea and green tea like crazy.

Think I'll be good with some vitamin B, creatine, and a ton of water. I'll probably do it before my interview just incase they want to send me for a drug test right after.