Does booty shaking turn you on?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Iceman420, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Well, does it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF1lU-CrQfc]Diplo - "Express Yourself" (ft. Nicky Da B) Official Music Video [Full HD Version] - YouTube[/ame]

2. not really. of coarse seeing any ass is gonna turn me on but the shaking just doesn't do anything for me.

3. HAHAHAHAHA! Badass video, dude!

But no, not really.

4. dont care too much for it lol

but NO one but Charles Wright and NWA should be using the song name Express Yourself.... that made me want to fuckin puke (the music too it lol, the booty shakin was alright, i just dont find it too be a huge turn on)

5. Twerking, I dont know what to think about that.

6. I don't like fat cottage cheese asses.

7. I have to be in a good mood, otherwise the girl I'm with isn't getting any from me.

8. I'm so confused .

9. Hell fucking yeah!

p.s. Booty booty booty booty rockin' errwhere!!!!

10. depends on the ass

11. I have no fascination with it.

12. Not sure how big bounce music is outside of New Orleans, but that's basically all the genre is if you're into that kind of thing.

13. that girl in the spandex would get it from me for sure and i love seeing a nice booty bounce. what is wrong with you all... it hypnotizes me

14. Not really into big flabby asses...

15. I about pissed my pants watching the that video :laughing:

16. i didnt watch this specific video but that is a HELLL YEAh

17. Hell yeah! Not this vid in particular cus the chicks were kinda nasty but seeing an ass shake just makes me happy haha:)

18. What kind of question iiiiis this? My dick got hard just from reading the title