Does blowing smoke out your nose hurt?

Discussion in 'General' started by Matchem, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Idk, but for me, it usually dosen't. Unless it's a big rip, then it starts burning and feels like I have a runny nose, and is very uncomfortable, anyways, whats your opinion on this?

2. I'v never blown my nose out my nose.

Dammit, you changed it.

No, it's not bad. Also, a good tip I found, if you're at that point in your life where you cough all the fuckin' time, blow the smoke out your nose and it helps.

3. No? Why would it hurt? You breath out if your nose 24/7

4. I rarely blow it out my nose or else itll get grimey up there

5. Smoke can't hurt you

6. Bullets can hurt you

7. I do it all the time off bong rips & it never hurts my nostrils. Idk.

8. A little bit

I find it more irritating smellinng weed for the rest of the day.

9. I do it sometimes. It dryes out my sinuses and that's useful this time of year.

10. I do from bong hits, i cough less off the bigger hits this way for some reason

11. yes sometimes. i posted a thread about i thing i heard that exhaling thru your nose getting you higher since the smoke passes the blood vessels on the way out the nose. i do it sometimes if i remember.

12. nah it just burns them.

13. Blowing smoke through your nose is a terrible idea. The smoke burns the cillia in your nasal passageway which collect pollen/dust/allergies in the air, while also helping push/pull snot from your lungs and out your body.

So basically the smoke kills things which prevent you from getting sick.

14. Never tried it. Sometimes I get a little congested after I smoke so blowing the smoke out of my nose would probably make it worse.

15. #15 crazy barstool, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    I didn't know that, and know i do
    No wonder i get colds easier
    Don't mind me, im just really baked :smoking: :laughing:
    :wave:

16. Shut the fuck up!

17. Quit being so hostile and jumping down peoples throats, what was that even for?

18. Woah man, is it because I'm arab? I was just playing, relax and pass the herb boss.

19. Ahh right man, no harm done

20. Is it supposed to hurt? lol. I do it all the time:D