Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does binge smoking cause you to be in a bad mood the next day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GT2RS, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I've noticed that if I smoke a lot in a single night (basically keep smoking even after I'm well stoned.) I will SOMETIMES be short tempered the next day or even straight up depressed. I've been smoking regularly for about 2 years and I've always kinda noticed it but my parents just called me out on it. Anybody else have these side effects?

2. just smoke tomorow

3. Can't say I have, I usually just wake up with a small body high since there is still alot of thc in my system.

4. Nope, only when I make really potent cookies.. I get like weed hangovers and I just feel like shit the day after.

5. That's how it usually goes for me. But I've noticed like if I'm just sitting around the house or don't do anything to make me happy the next day I'll just kinda be in a shitty mood. Point proven...smoke more and go do something fun.

6. Not really, I won't be as happy as when I'm high obviously but I won't be in a bood mood unless I'm out of bud and can't get some for a while.

7. Sometimes for me

8. i usually feel better a couple days after blazing i try to keep it to a few times a week. use responsibly :)

9. To be honest man, I think just sitting around the house doing almost nothing would put you in an unpleasant mood regardless of the smoking the night before.

10. sitting around at home doing almost nothing is shitty 99 percent of the time regardless if you smoked a lot the night before. I usually find if i smoke a decent amount and get a enough sleep i have a 'next day' feeling where i feel great and usually work out for a free little mini high.

11. Weed has never altered my emotions other then when I'm actually freshly blazed

12. negative ghost rider

13. Are you self medicating depression, which then returns?

14. Depression/anti-anxiety/sleep aid. I'm in a non-medical state though so I never know what the fuck I'm smoking.

15. Switching to eatables can give you a more reliable, longer lasting effect. If you can find anything you feel secure cooking with, that is.

16. Try a small wake and bake. That always sorts me out.

17. i notice it when i'm coming down, because i smoke every day i suddenly go from "totally cool with a lot of bullshit" to getting irritated by everything.. like my mom. holy shit that woman sometimes man

18. When I first started smoking I would get these intense highs. The next day I would wake up and feel a little disoriented, like a hangover (Just no headaches :hello:)

19. I just feel burnt out but still not completely sober so a hearty healthy breakfast cheers me up.