Does BENDING fan LEAVES promote growth during seedling stage, HELP ?! YAY OR NAY ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MaloMAL, Dec 30, 2016.

?

Does BENDING fan LEAVES promote growth during seedling stage, HELP ?! YAY OR NAY ?

1. Yes it does.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It may provoke stunting in the plants growth.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yesterday (12/29/16) I began to bend the small fan leaves including tiny suckers. I've done so again today for every plant. I bend both fan leaves equallyand hold for about 5 seconds. I do this until the plant looks flat on top. It is a technique I use for my tomatoe plants. Any suggestions ???? Germination started 12/10/16. DWC 3 gallon. 2x 150 watt HPS.

2. I bend my fan leaves and tuck them so the other nodes get light

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. On seedlings ?

4. just the fan leaves or are you talking about full blown bending the stalk too.

5. Request photos if you must. Thanks for the response. I have used a method where I create a small bend push the bend up slightly with minimal force creating an oval so the stem holding the leaf doesn't snap. I then lightly push the leaf downward to create a slight pressure. I hold that for about 5 seconds then let go. By doing this I get an idea of how strong the stems holding the leaf are. I also strengthen it. My question is though, will it help promote leaf growth ?

6. They are on their seedling stage, Germination began 12/10/16 , transfer 12/2616. DAY 4

7. thats rough love on a seedling, i wouldnt start training till at least the 4-5th node develops.

8. Will a photo be of assistance?

9. entirely up to you and your comfort-ability level. Visual aids to help to self identify exactly what it is your talking about.

Attached Files: