Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does bellacinos drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gnarlywolfhaley, Jul 21, 2013.

1. theres this pizza place and from what i understand, theyre in alot of cities. i was wondering if any of you know it Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders drug tests.

i have a job interview soon and would like to go in with no surprises

2. #2 NGP, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    I doubt it.  If they did, they wouldn't have any employees.  Especially if you're wanting to be a server....someone who they only have to pay $2.13/hr to have on staff, shuffling their food onto patrons tables.

I would go in there and talk to one of the servers.  You don't have to mention that you have an interview or that you're applying for a job; just come up with some line about wanting to work in food service and if they drug test at that place.  You'll find that most people working in food service do smoke.

Source: I worked in the food service/restaurant industry for 5 years through college.  Rarely encountered someone who didn't smoke, and NEVER was drug tested for any restaurant...most were chains.  In fact, most employees toke up outside of work with each other after closing.

3. @[member="NerdsGrowPot"] thanks! i know when i worked at Dunkin Donuts we would toke together. 
    my friends say that if anything they will just do a mouth swab. ill be able to pass that easily. 

thank you :) i was just asking if anyone knows for sure if they do or not

4. #4 Keif Richards, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    @[member="gnarlywolfhaley"]  Trust me when I say this - any store that has the name "Grinders" in the title is pot friendly.

The only more pot friendly establishment is Smokey McPot's Tacos & Bongs.

:D