Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does being high make you want to smoke more?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Valcurium, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Sup guys, I got kinda a weird question...

So I usually smoke at night, and a lot of times in the morning when I wake up, I tell myself "ok, we should not smoke as much today" but then I'll smoke one bowl and 3 hours later, with my high winding down, I'll have this urge to smoke more. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else or just me haha :smoke:

2. ya man... its easier for me to buy a small sack smoke it and then not have anything till i want to really smoke again otherwise ill sit around and make smoking habit and when smoking becomes a habit it sucks

3. when smoking becomes a habit it's awesome!
    if you can afford it that is

4. #4 Orthanc, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    Smoking has become a huge habit for me. If I'm doing certain things, I have a tendency to chain smoke bowl after bowl. From a quote about Richard Pryor's crack use, "He sucked on that pipe like a chick's dick." Haha.

...In case some people don't understand the quote, and how Richard Pryor's crack use has to do with me..Well I relate to him constantly sucking on the crack pipe with how I constantly am sucking on my pot pipe. It's just a funny quote I recently discovered.

5. ur a fiend lol

but yea , ill admit to that too

6. I used to smoke cigarattes, do you smoke cigs ? I have found the days I smoke more than usual, is my mind trying to get that SMOKING FEELING OF A BLUNT rather than be HIGH !

7. It depends on the situation, if its during the day then yeah usually ill want to smoke more but at night ill usually end up wanting to eat and then go to sleep.

8. It's either that or my body is telling me it likes to be high.

Or maybe it's like Brawndo, it's got electrolytes. It's what plants crave!

9. The last thing I want to do after taking a few bong rips is keep going. But I do anyway and never regret it.

10. I usually feel like stopping after i start to feel high. sometimes i keep going sometimes not. After I smoke I almost always feel like I don't want to smoke for a little while after. like a week or something

11. i agree man there is definetly something that you want other than just the bud. Like a nice blunt ride, of the feeling of a wake and bake on a monday morning.

12. holy crap man thats not very often, but I bet the low tollerance and extra money in your wallet feels good, and makes smoking that much more special. p.s. Welcome man!

13. Yeah low tolerance is awesome. I always have more than I need around so it lasts forever. Yeah it's a special thing for me and if I did it too often it would loose that "special" quality to it and wouldn't be as much fun. Thanks dude :p

14. I'm just always stoned dude :)

15. [quote name='"TankCostanza"']I usually feel like stopping after i start to feel high. sometimes i keep going sometimes not. After I smoke I almost always feel like I don't want to smoke for a little while after. like a week or something[/quote]

You must have a really low tolerance XD

16. Ha, I always wanna smoke. High or not.

17. My tolerance level is lower than Miley Cyrus' album sales hahaha.

18. I pop mad boners (when I'm by myself of course) and usually end up smoking another bowl.