Does Attitude ship to US???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jefftimmermann, Sep 23, 2011.

1. I know single seed center does.. but i was wanting some stuff from attitude seeds.. anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

2. yes

( + more words for filter)

3. Yes they do, and pretty arn fast

4. can you guys recommend any reputable breeders?

5. No, you have all the information you need. ;)

6. TGA Subcool is always a good choice.

7. I see barney on GC alot.. can anyone speak on there behalf?

8. TGA Subcool
    Cali-connection ( a buy a 10 pack get a free 12 pack mix deal going on right now)
    Gage Green Seeds ( has a deal also ..but not sure what it is)
    Mandala
    Mr. Nice
    Next Generation

for fem'd seeds I would lean towards
    Reserva Privada
    Female Seeds
    DNA
    Barneys Farm

good luck
    Wharf

9. Shit, i thought you said seed bank not breeder lol
    I like Barneys farm, DNA, Reserva Privada, Green house is mediocre, and low life when it comes to autos.
    Basically, the more expensive the better quality. Go with fem. :D

10. Thats not always true, Femaleseeds and Sweet seeds make some of the best femmed strains and they cost less than some of the others :smoke:

11. ^^mandala ^^

always under 50$

12. Sannies seeds. Killer genetics for a good price. I would recommend Killing Fields. My femmed killing fields plant smelled like coffee for the longest time but now that flowering is almost over it smells like fruit loops and captn crunch crunchberry...

13. Sannies is also giving Cosmic Brain ( Dynasty Seeds) freebies too right now ( fresh from Oregon..)

14. Damn. Have been wanting to try Cosmic brain for a while. Sounds like I am going to have to factor some more sannies into the budget...

15. wow cosmic brain looks really sick.

16. Definitely lookin delicious! And i can get that a sannies?

17. they are freebies , so you gotta order ( can't order the strain itself...yet). but the prices are good and the gear ( Sannies or Eskobars) is superb.

I'd suggest either one of Esko's ( most of "Breeders Choice" page) Choc. Rain or Van. Sky, both are from of DJ Shorts stuff. If you want something original, try Sannie's Herijuana or Killing Fields.

just make sure you follow the directions on the "Freebies" page ( Tab is on the main page; right side, under the "my account" box)

also..... extra $$ for shipping is worth it here, IME

Good Luck
    Wharf

18. :yummy:

just placed my 1st seed order ((thanks))