Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Apple Cider Vinegar work as an emergency detox?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rosie_Pup, Jun 20, 2018.

1. I heard a rumor about a coworker of mine's friend (sounds reliable already) who slammed a bottle of apple cider vinegar a few hours before a piss test and tested clean. It's not ideal, but I'm curious to see if there's any merit to that. I'm applying at Sears and I need this job real bad...

Edit: Also, does the cranberry juice thing work? "Consume nothing but cranberry juice and water for 2 days before the test".

2. #2 Joker1121, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    I would not count on either of these methods. You may try testing yourself to check it out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Good ol trial and error. I wouldn't trust any information unless you've done it yourself. My method is taking in clean urine and substituting. Works everytime!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Apple cider vinegar would forsure help, but as a guarantee I am not too sure. Cranberry is a great detox for your urine system, but it also may dilute your piss into a bright orange/yellow

5. There's no reason drinking vinegar or cranberry juice would get rid of the THC metabolites in your body. That's magical thinking. If it worked then drug tests would be worthless because everyone would be drinking vinegar to pass the test.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Nope, both of those are based on stoner science and have no real merit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I will restate my previous post...only clean urine is a reliable source. The jockstrap method is proven if it's an unobserved test.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Apple cider vinegar will clean your intestinal tract out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. #9 Cactus Ed, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    never mind

• Like Like x 1
  10. Detoxification is the term that describes your body ridding itself of toxic buildup and harmful poisons. When it comes to ridding yourself of acne by way of body detoxification, the concept is very simple. Apple cider vinegar just gets fluids and water faster out of your body. I honestly do not think that it is healthy to do that. I have severe acne and I just need water to prevent break outs. Keep yourself hydrated. Water is life. Drinking lots of purified water throughout the day will help to balance your hormones, hydrate your skin, and properly flush toxins through your body. In addition, it also helps keep the liver clean and functioning properly. Do not overlook the power of water. At least 80% of your daily liquid intake should be in the form of fresh, pure, clean water.