Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qwertyd00d, May 22, 2011.

1. Feel like they're like corrupting people's innocence when they introduce them to ganj?

2. No, if anything you're enlightening them.

3. No, I felt like that with other drugs though, think I actually messed up some peoples lives. Oops!!

4. But if they're like a friend who doesn't drink or anything, don't feel like your messing them up at all?

5. Ive had a lot more people than i thought id be able to get to smoke weed. Just from bein good friends wit people that dont smoke lol. Pass that shit to them. Just to see what their reaction is lol. Might get surprised.

6. kinda. but its like virginity, its only a big deal if u make it a big deal.

7. Well we were four of us up on a mountain, three who smoke often, one who is a Christian who's never smoked and doesn't drink. He decided to try it and I'm not sure of he did because us three were or because he was curious.

8. yes, smoking weed is a life-changing experience. and it's not necessarily for the best.

9. :laughing::devious:

10. But could just that once be life-changing? He said he didn't even feel high.

11. As long as they dont abuse it...then i think youv opened their eyes

12. It is a gift...