Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Feb 24, 2011.

1. #1 Chillumss, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    roll blunts all day everyday? Does anybody smoke nothing but blunts? My boy smokes exclusively blunts, and only rolls. I wanna know if anybody else is like this, and why do you do you not chose to use glass too?

2. prob because ur in da gehto. if you got a nice piece its likely to get stolen and its paraphinilea so they dont want to get busted. if you got a nice piece though u can conserve and take massive hits:smoking:

3. looks like "your boy" likes to waist weed

4. I guess it's just his personal preference... I like to mix it up, smoking only blunts gets old. Plus, it's not like smoking blunts every time gets you higher than hitting a bong or a vape, in-fact a few vapes from a volcano will get you super chopped.

Plus, blunts do use up a lot of weed, he could use that weed and make it last 5x longer by using a steamroller or a pipe.

5. Oh derp. I'm going be the Grammar Police on that one. :hello:

Sounds like a bad plan, i'd never do that. A nice change up is always nice.

6. I never got why people smoke joints and blunts. I mean they're good for when you got alotta friends over, but seriously ONLY blunts? That's fucked it seems like a waste

7. yeah definitely a waste. and its really harsh on the lungs IMO. occasionally there good but all day everyday. no way i could do that

8. I know people who only smoke blunts just because thats what they like. But most of the time your smoking a blunt cause you got shitty weed and you wanna get high and it takes a whole blunt to do it.

9. i like to mix it up variety is the spice of life :)