Does anyone work at Panera Bread?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazedchiller, Oct 17, 2015.

1. I work at a panera bread and was wondering if anybody else works at one, it's a pretty chill place to work at I think

2. I used to work there in '08 but the fuck boi baker ratted me out saying id always come in high and eat all the garlic bread and pistachios, fuck nigga

3. lmfao,.. i used to work in fast food and would show up baked and eat the whole kitchen up

4. No, but I love their tomato soup and Mediterranean veggie sandwich!

5. White girls natural habitat

6. Yeah. The only thing that separates me from an even bigger stereotype is the fact I detest pumpkins and fall.

7. I worked there recently but quite. Work was fine since I worked by myself(was a baker) but I got the worst training ever. Also the food has always been incredibly shit for how much they charge. Only reason I ever ate there was I got a $10 credit when working. Even that barely covered half a sandwhich and cup of soup..

8. This made me laugh pretty hard when I saw this, I do work at Panera, I'm a overnight baker. long shifts overnight make it feel like you have no life at all, alone all night just baking away.

9. Yea when I was 16.They put me as consolidator my third weekend there and I was pumping out $1500 hours most of my shift without even knowing.

The same day my manager said "if you can reek of weed and work like that you're good man."

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lmao, Its nice when even if you are obviously stoned, smell, red eyed, whatever, yet they cannot argue with performance. That my friend is sticking it the man lol

11. Fucking the system in the ass is what I do best.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I used to work there for like 3 weeks. They opened one in Baton Rouge and I got hired 3 weeks before they opened and they started training... I quit before they even opened. It seemed too strict lol