The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Anyone What type of Weed This Is

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by da_boss213, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a good friend of myn got me some weed... it smells soooooo good... man i cant wait to smoke this... wait till my rents leave tho any way my friend didnt mention what type of weed this is ill post up when i smoke it to see how good it is.

2. How the hell are we supposed to know what type it is?
    If you mean what quality, the only way to really tell is by smoking it. Looks like nice midz though.

3. Looks like some BC - Basic Crypt

4. idk man im stoned im writing this right now... stoned out of my mind... watch americas
    next top model..... nice head buzz wowowowowo nice.... BORAT:smoke::wave::smoke::hello::smoke::hello::wave::smoke::hello::wave::smoke::hello::wave::smoke::hello::smoke::wave::hello::smoke::wave::hello::smoke::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

5. question. how old are you? you have to wait for your parents to leave so you can\'t be that old. but on the other hand your hands look old has hell. if you showed me those picks i would say your 55 at least.

that or your 55 and still live with your folks and are afraid of them finding out about your buds.

6. I think thats just a image of real working hands, lol you seem really high so have fun on that trip! peace

7. As there is no way to tell you what \"type\" of weed it is, it really does make this thread quite useless. Have fun smoking it though :smoke:

*thread closed*

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.