Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone want to toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex the stoner, Jun 29, 2011.

1. im going to be stuck home for two hours and i hate smokeing alone, anyone wanna meet up on seshrullete? or another video chat app that can have more then one person chattin, whatev works fellow stoners :smoke::hello:

also in other news. scotts has always been a dick [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDvfGyBNIo&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Scott's a Dick.wmv‬‏[/ame] :)

2. A huge dick.

3. I never thought about having a sesh over that stuff haha great idea! And i can't right now sorry lol

4. hahaha i figured why not meet a fellow human over the internet who isnt a penis :L

5. i would but im out of grass

6. I only get on webcam to watch bitches get naked so I can FAP

7. this goes good with your avatar pic hahahahaha

8. Hmm seshroullete sounds interesting, is it a ton of dongs?