Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone use webehigh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joetheguy, Mar 13, 2009.

1. #1 joetheguy, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  2. I don't use it but it is considered to be fairly reliable.

3. It really depends on the source if it's reliable or not. It's an open-source site like wikipedia where anyone can post their own report on the site. It's on your own judgment if it's reliable or not.

4. I've looked at it for cities I'm familiar with and it seems fairly accurate in general.

5. Alright, cool. Thanks.

6. #6 MelT, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    I was flying to Oz a few years ago and took a large piece of Afghani hash with me to help pass the time - it's a good eater without needing to be cooked, so it was easy to stay ripped taking it. As we approached Singapore for a short stop over, a film about the death penalty for possession came on, thus freaking me out just a little bit. So I ate all of the remaining piece and stayed incredibly high for the next 24 hours. Quite pleasant.:)

I would not personally risk using in Singapore in any shape or form.

MelT

7. haha! :hello: +rep dude cool story.

I'm with oldskool on this one, I've checked my city and other cities and they list places where I've bought weed before. Just be really cool about it, try and make small talk to someone before anything about marijuana comes up. When buying, definitely make the offer to smoke a bowl. From what I understand, cops will not smoke on duty. However, if you're already in the car discussing smoking a bowl, you're probably fucked either way.

8. Oh Jesus... I also believe you've earned rep for possibly saving my life.

9. Maybe your cities are good, but mine is lies. It says that cops will arrest you for even the smallest amount and it lists unexisting strains. Cops out here are pretty chill unless you go out to the suburbs then they are total dicks. Good luck trying to smoke any kind of bud in Singapore though, they are way strict there.

10. Thanks for the rep, but I would prefer just to save your life:) Don't do it, not worth it at all. There is something very real and sobering about suddenly having to think REALLY seriously and sanely about every tiny little bit of weed or hash that you just might have in the seams of your clothes or your bags as you're flying towards the airport. They have sniffer dogs and cops trained to look out for nervous faces. The cops in Singapore airport are ruthless too. If I'd have had nothing on me at all, 100% certainty I would not want to be grilled by these guys.

MelT

11. Its not worth it man.
    Wait till you move.